myFM has learned more details about Friday’s house fire in Delhi that sent two people to the hospital with serious, life-threatening injuries. According to the Norfolk County Fire Department, the fire on Crysler Street was caused by a Natural Gas Explosion.
Here’s Norfolk’s Fire Prevention Officer Michael Atkins
The investigation has also shown that this appears to have been an accident.
Two people were sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries because of the fire. There is no update on their condition at this time.